Thursday, August 03, 2006

Retrospective: A Gift of God

Today just did something that I did not do for a long time: Google my nick 'wilswong'. This nick is unique because Wils is my first nick and my online ID for a very long time. Although it changes from Wils to Wilz, it still stays the same.

Back to the main content: The google came back to a post did out of desperation a long time back and was solicitating some Christian views about my going or staying in Australia and that was way back in 2004.

http://www.godfocus.com/forums/showthread.php?p=151#post151

My gosh, after reading through that forum and also the replies that I got from brothers and sisters in Christ, I just realised that I did what they are suggesting to do. I can only say that God did speak through them as I have being led by the spirit without looking back at the forum.

Time flies and when I look back, I can see that God is indeed good from that time till now. That my relationship with wifey actually grew stronger because of the wretching decision making process back then.

Thank God for being a great Father.

No comments: