Friday, February 26, 2010

Modern Miracles

Modern Miracles

After reading the above, it is really a confirmation of sorts that what we go through is not because God is evil, but God has prevented us from greater tragedy. It did not take a Christian but a Jewish rabbi to really understand that God's miracles is in the coincidences we face everyday and/or the luck that was bestowed upon us.

On hindsight, God gave me on Christmas, 4 brand new tyres, not just any model but the best street tyre from none other than bridgestone. God has also blessed me with a tiger decal for the car. Seems like God's hands is on the car even though it has suffered an accident, having to change the hood and the bumper just 2 months after I got the car.

Of course right now I am in the midst of finding myself, trying to really understand what I am going through now after years of finding the path that God promised, the path of Shalom peace where the Abba has set before me in order to bless me and my family.

I don't believe in coincidences. I don't believe that I said something stupid because I am stupid. Angry yes, stupid no. Romans 8:28 says God will turn ALL things for good for those who love God. Honestly if by our own flesh, how do we really love God? So it is through the fact that we are now New creation through Christ Jesus that enables us to love God. And if we love God that means Romans 8:28 holds true. And how do God knows we love Him? Simply by coming to Christ in faith, not works. And if we rely on the finished work of Christ, then Romans 8:28 holds true...all things will be made good for us!!

So I screwed up, and I got into shitty position now as those two young men has thought to themselves when they lost their fiance and girlfriend. They think they cannot go on, and I honestly feel now I am so tired I can be thought of being suicidal too. It is really depressing, really demoralising. But what happened next, they got married to better people and have beautiful families.

I am also lead in a way to marry the woman who is sleeping in bed now. Only God knows what is good for us, we only knew when we look back at our lives. My wife is the living testimony about how God is true and real in my life and still I am so banged up over my job situation.

If that is the case, then it is only fair for God and for myself, to hold true the expectation of good from God (the HOPE of God).

IF I know there's no such thing as luck and coincidences, then hold fast to the faith and believe that God will provide the good stuff.

No comments: