Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Joy Of *fill in the blanks* In The Presence Of The Lord

Sometimes you never get to know the what the Lord can do just to get you not so pissed with the situation.

Like for instance this new job. How would a person who has both Business and IT background able to get into a Law firm doing conveyancing work? Somehow or rather I have two inklings

a) The Lord wants me to use whatever I have learn in the area of Law.

b) The Lord wants me to understand certain things when it comes to dealing with real estate.

Both of which are useful to know and definitely the Lord understands there are things that will Bless me more.

And the understanding I have after 3 weeks at Characterist is that this place is growing and growing fast but as with all organisations, there are things that will be improving soon by Grace of God through Christ.

And the best part of it all is that Temasek Poly just signed a MOU with ST-Eng(info-sec) to provide a diploma in Digital Forensics. Yes it is a mouthful but it is essentially to safeguard IT resources or ensuring IT evidences can be admitted to the Court of Law during litigation. Something I would not have thought of if I am just focusing on Marketing in IT firms which I have been doing for quite some time.

So what's left is still to trust God in the sea of uncertainties.

Assume good things to come for the Lord has redeemed us from the curse of the Law. So we are now in the Law because Christ has fulfilled what has been demanded by the law 2000 years ago.

It is certainly a weird way to enter a law firm but who can make crooked a path that the Lord has straightened for?

No comments: