Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Do Not Worry

(Mat 13:21) but has no root in himself, but is temporary, and tribulation, or persecution occurring because of the Word, he is at once offended.

(Mat 13:22) `And that sown toward the thorns, this is he who is hearing the word, and the anxiety of this age, and the deceitfulness of the riches, do choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

The reason that why we have trials and tribulations is because we are believing what Jesus has promised us.

His Words for me

Jeremiah 29:11

For I have known the thoughts that I am thinking towards you--an affirmation of Jehovah; thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give to you posterity and hope.

Nehemiah 2:20

And I return them word, and say to them, `The God of the heavens--He doth give prosperity to us, and we His servants rise and have built;

Therefore the trials and tribulations is a confirmation that the promises what i hold is actually coming to pass. His promises is coming true.

Shalom Shalom...the peace of God is already in us! I shall not worry...my businesses has prospered and will proposer in the future and I shall not be the person as spoken in Matthew 13:22. I shall be fruitful because His Word doeth go out and shall be effective in my life.

No comments: