Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dow Jones down 777.7..Hey Isn't that...

With Dow Jones plunging 777.7 points the very first reaction is this - Is God's number an indication that the current situation is a work of God?

That is a very good question and I believe, to us believers it is another indication that God is indeed in control of the situation. Putting numbers that is so evidently clear to Christians can only mean that He is telling us "Son! Behold that I will make this financial turmoil for my Children. So that the people of the world will see how I Bless My children with Blessings of Abraham. So that they know that I AM!"

God's is truly in the things of the world. And this to me, is like another milestone in the prophetic times that we are living in.

Maranatha~!

1 comment:

cybeRanger said...

It's the timing...
Happy Rosh HaShanah!!

http://cyberanger.blogspot.com